spinning your creativity

Tax number for foreigners in Croatia

PROFESSIONALISMProfessional and responsible approach to find the right staff.

SPEEDFinding the right workers fast and cheap!

100% SATISFACTIONYou have 100% guarantee on our services!

All foreigners who wishes to start a business in Croatia must have a Croatian tax number.

If you don't have yet the croatina tax number, we can arrange it additional for you in just one day.

If you want us to obtain the tax number for you, we need a photocopy of your passport where there are shown:

  • place of birth,
  • permanent address and
  • signature.

 We also need your parents informations (name, surname, and date of birth)


00385 (0) 99 4 77 77 61  or info@spinconsulting.eu

We are at your disposal for any additional questions. Please contact us and we will gladly help you!

Contact us


Basic information

Gregor Borošak


Valentina Ratkajec


Valentina Ratkajec

Work permits

Spin Global Consulting d.o.o.
Od pon. do pet. 8:00 do 17:00


Povprašajte nas za neobvezujočo ponudbo, ki vam je bomo pripravili v najkrajšem možnem času.